Managed, or ‘hosted’, meeting scheduling
Meeting Mojo made its reputation as the 1:1 meeting scheduler that runs itself – you set it up, create login accounts for your delegates and let them arrange their own meetings through the system’s automated functions. But what if you are running a ‘hosted buyer/sponsor’ event? You’ll be looking instead for a system where you take control, arranging all the meetings and presenting your delegates with complete, fixed meeting schedules. We’ve built in a number of features that enable event managers to do just that, presenting individual, professional-looking meeting calendars to delegates:
- ‘stealth mode’ settings that prevent delegates from accessing the meeting booking features, receiving system emails or viewing other participants’ profiles
- optional Bookmarking feature where your constituents select the delegates they want to meet from an online listing
- a rapid booking feature on your admin console that saves you time when creating meeting calendars based on constituent selections
- built-in scheduling controls that automatically prevent double-booking or other meeting clashes
- Sessions option for one-to-many meetings
All meetings are automatically added to each delegate’s calendar within the system, and you can present them in PDF format, online or via your conference App.
Hosted meeting scheduling is never easy, but with good planning and Meeting Mojo at your fingertips/keyboard it will go smoothly.