The KC Animal Health Corridor – home to the world’s largest cluster of animal healthcare providers – pivoted their Animal Health Summit event entirely online, having originally planned a regular in-person extravaganza. The now-digital Summit required:
– Full agenda – Fine-grained descriptions of each agenda item with navigation links to every Summit opportunity.
– 1:1 business partnering – using our online meeting scheduler and video chat
– Live Programming – live Broadcasting of presentations, including Keynote Presentations
– Emerging Company Expo – On-demand corporate videos linked to detailed online company profiles
– On-demand webinars – a series of pre-recorded webinars accessible throughout and post event
– Full branding – images, links, font styles and web templating
The Meeting Mojo platform enabled KC Animal Health Corridor to create an entire conference hub with their own mixture of live sessions, on-demand content, company expo and interactive one-to-one business partnering meetings.
An important aspect of this and other Meeting Mojo Digital Suite events was content accessibility after the actual event. We were able to present recordings of live-streamed presentations on the site, with continued access for attendees several weeks after the Summit.